We’d love to host your post on our blog!
To keep our readers happy…
- You should be solving a problem or educating our readers on subjects related to the “blogosphere”. Ideally, the subject should be about something you’ve personally dealt with in the past.
- The article should be at least 1,000 words long, for optimum performance.
- Articles will be checked with Copyscape, so please make sure that you write a unique piece that has never been published elsewhere.
- Write as though you’re explaining the subject to your friends, in a friendly conversational tone.
- The introduction should be short, descriptive and engaging, preferably under 100 words.
- All facts and references to studies should be backed up with links to the original sources.
- Links should only be used for informational purposes, not for promotional or commercial purposes.
- The text should reflect that you are a native-level English speaker.
Remember, we want to educate our readers on subjects related to:
- Blogs and blogging
- Ways to make money blogging (content marketing)
- Ways to grow your audience
- Writing advice
- And anything else that can help a people create useful and awesome blogs
Our readers love these types of posts:
1. How-To Post
- How-to posts have a single goal: teaching people how to achieve a specific thing. Example: “How to Create a Branding Guide for Your Blog”.
2. Simple Question Post
- The goal of this post is to answer the question in the title as well as we can ving the reader a practical solution to a question they have. Example: “Is WordPress a Better CMS than Joomla?”.
3. List Post
- This post is an in-depth list post. Every list item is developed into something that brings real actionable information in relation to the title of the article. The goal is to be both entertaining and informative. “The Best Hosting Services for Bloggers”.
How do I send my article to you?
If you feel you’ve got what it takes to write a high-quality article, then please send me an email with your ideas for a topic to luciano colos [at] gmail.com. To make sure that your email doesn’t end up in our spam folder, please include “Guest Post” at the beginning of the subject line. Looking forward to collaborating with you all!